No products in the cart.
48 HOUR DEEP SEA OVERNIGHT CHARTER
WHAT YOU GET
Our 48 Hour Deep Sea Yacht Charter on Got Her Hooked provides sport fishing, luxury, and deluxe privately chartered yacht cruises leaving Galveston Bay, Texas. We are committed to making each yacht journey or dining experience aboard our 55' Foot Viking Convertible Sportfishing yacht a unique experience for you. We also are committed to offering unmatched service & extraordinary luxury to our guests. We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. If you would like additional information, please call (409) 761-5550 or contact us online. Our goal is to create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime!
All-Inclusive Customized Trip
48-HOUR DEEP SEA OVERNIGHT FISHING YACHT CHARTER PACKAGE
- 48 hour Deep Sea Yacht Charter
- Captain, Crew, & Chef (optional)
- Chef Prepared Meals ($2500 add-on)
- Fuel Included (Gallons Estimated 800-1000)
- Customized cruising activities as desired by our guests
- Offshore Yacht Charter
- Sport Fishing: Red Snapper, Mahi, King, Ling, Marlin, Sailfish, Tile, Tuna, Wahoo, Grouper, Amber Jack, Sword Fish, Sharks
- Personally planned cruise itinerary with family, friends, or associates
- Video Package (optional)
- Maximum 6 guests
48-HOUR DEEP SEA OVERNIGHT YACHT CHARTER DETAILS
What “Up Above adventure” Offers
(All customized to accommodate the unique desires of the Up Above Adventures special guests.)
- Private Family/Group Yacht Tours
- Private Wedding Party Dinners & Cruises
- Island Trips, Overnight Trips & Sunset Cruises
- Private Corporate Cruise Events & “Docktail” Parties
- Offshore Fishing Trips & Tournaments
- Day Cruises
- Romantic Getaways
- Anniversaries / Special Occasions
- Memorial Services
Celebrate Anniversaries, Birthdays, Weddings & all Special Occasions!
luxury Yacht Features
- Three (3) deluxe staterooms/bedrooms (5 – Beds)
- Two (2) luxury full bathrooms (with showers)
- Laundry Center
- Professional crew and chef offering personalized menus
- Full ship’s galley with microwave, stove, oven, ice maker, refrigerator & freezer
- Salon featuring a peninsula-style galley for inside dining and luxury lounging
- Air conditioning in salon and flybridge, flat-screen smart TVs
- Bluetooth JL Audio stereo sound system, and first-class electronics
- WIFI Starlink Satellite, Phone, Hi-Speed Internet, and Live TV anytime 24/7
- Tournament-quality fishing gear
Private & Peaceful Surroundings with Upscale Features only found in a Yacht of this Caliber!
Unique Cruising Features
We proudly offer our guests the utmost flexibility & maximum convenience, such as:
- No set itineraries; all cruises are totally customized to the desires of our special guests!
- (48) hour minimum trip, Our yacht charters depart in the early morning hours between 6 AM – 8 AM
- No set days; our cruises are available Monday – Sunday! *Weather permitting*
We offer relaxation & a superior customer-focused experience for our amazing guests!
Clients who enjoy Got Her Hooked
- Sport Fisherman
- Houston and Galveston, TX vacationers
- Wedding Parties
- Corporate Events
- Any Private Group wanting a unique, customized cruise experience on a luxury yacht!
Where to Find Us
Got Her Hooked departs daily from Galveston Bay
715 North Holiday Dr Slip #D1
Galveston, TX 77550
- Lee Crisler, Captain
- Juan Gutierrez, Customer Service Manager
- First Mate
- Second Mate
- Chef (optional)
We accept all major credit cards
- Private trips require a 25% deposit
- Free cancellation 20 days prior to the scheduled date
- A 25% Deposit is required for all trips. Trips should be paid in full before leaving the dock. We proudly accept all major credit cards, apps, and cash
- Full refund if canceled 20 days prior to the date of the trip. Customers can reschedule up to 7 days prior without losing the deposit.
- If the customer doesn’t reschedule prior to 7 days before the date of the trip, the deposit may be forfeited.
- If the customer doesn’t cancel or reschedule or show up on the date of the trip, they will be charged the full price of the trip booked.
More questions, please review our FAQs
Yacht Charter Inquiry